Thursday, April 12, 2012

Creepy Crawly Bug Eyed Adventure

Well, now I'm hooked.  Yesterday I posted a scrapbook page of our honeymoon. How many years ago and I am just getting around to doing something with them?  And now I am a bit obsessed.   If you participate in the challenges over at Mouse Scrappers you can get digital scrapbook freebies and the ladies who create them do such a great job!  They are a great compliment for scrapbooking our memories of Disney.  For this challenge you had to use your freebie in the scrap page, a map of Disney, adorable!  I saved maps and things from Disney for that very same reason, to scrapbook!  Not to say that I won't use them now that I have a digital one, I will.  Believe me, I still have plenty left to use them on. ;)


Under the Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom there is a creepy crawly bug eyed adventure 3-D show, that's what this page is all about!
I zoomed in on the map I received quite a bit to focus on where the 3-D adventure took place.  The map did blur a bit but I think it adds an artsy quality to it. The only thing I didn't like on the map was a dinosaur that was place right by the tree.   I covered it up with a chubby caterpillar and some ribbon and buttons.  The dark part of the background (upper left) was a photo we took of the inside of the tree.  I can't wait for some new challenges!

***The clip art of the bugs from Bugs Life is not at Mouse Scrappers.  I found it at a random other free clip art site through Google.  It is for my personal use only and am not claiming any copy right's to or in any way selling it***

No comments:

Post a Comment