Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Summer Smooch

This past Saturday I was suppose to go to a demonstrator meeting but it was cancelled.  Bummer.  I was still able to get together with my Mother-in-law, Karen (also a demo) and Vicki, another demo.  It took us a while to get the gears moving, or it took Karen and I a while, we were busy chatting.  Vicki got there after I did and was able to get right down to business.  We decided that it was almost lunch time anyway, and took a lunch break.  We went to Joel's in Theresa.  I highly recommend it for the french fries and the chocolate!  Seriously go there!

On to the cards...


This one I was set up to make. ;)  Sometimes I go into stamping with an idea of cards I saw and want to try and replicate.  Well I only had one I wanted to try this time, so I asked Karen and Vicki for a challenge.  Vicki grabbed an image from her stack of inspiration an handed me this.    
All of it is Stampin' Up, I especially love the brad in the lower corner.  It's part of the Summer Smooch sale!  Go here and snatch them up!
Summer Smooches Fabric Brads
Aren't those fabric brads delicious?! 
I knew you would agree with me!

Another card that was made using the Summer Smooch products was this card by Vicki.


That paper, I love that paper!  You can get it here!

More cards to come....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love these cards! The colors are wonderful

    ReplyDelete